Get This Wan Hazel Home Wan Hazel Facebook Wan Hazel Twitter Wan Hazel fromspring Get This.

21 October 2014

BELATED BIRTHDAY


Bismillahirahmanirahim . Actually and supposedly I need to wish this tepat pada masa . Tapi apakan daya ku (nangis) 

Dipendekkan cerita nya, last 14th Oct 2014 was my man birthday . Well again, Happy Belated Birthday sayang ( you know who you are *kenyit mata) . There's no celebration, no surprise, no cake, no present . Kesian Prince Charming kita .

Disebab kan kesibukan masa, kekangan waktu, kesempitan hidup *ehh memang tak sempat . 

Sayang,
 Happy Belated Birthday again . I am wishing untuk write dalam blog pulak . May Allah always bless you . Allah ease your day, your life, your journey and your life . Sayang, maybe I tak boleh nak prepare a surprise party for you . A cute birthday celebration or else any delicious cake pun . Sadis kan T.T . But I will always LOVE you like I will do it selalu . everyday, everywhere, anywhere . Semoga our journey become ease even we are not prepare apa apa pun untuk majlis kita lagi . But, I will make sure everything gonna be smooth and you will happy to have me as your future wife . hiks! And! Sayang, be prepare ya untuk next level kita . I hope you do ( me too ) HAHAHA . Last but not least, Tulis dalam blog tak bermakna I nak show of semua orang I sayang you, but it will be better than I wrote it dalam kertas yang one day bakal lupus . Blog I selagi I hidup, I manage it by myself selagi tu takkan hilang . okay baby? Love You :)

happy with this ? like and comment dear :)

0 130292 suka taip taip comment:

Post a Comment

Sila taip disini sayang :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright@Original created by Afifah Yazed